Storm + India
A TRADITIONAL MASALA CHAI
Inspired by traditional Indian Masala tea, this robust tea is an explosion of aromatic and warming spices. Bold imperial flavours of cardamom, cloves and ginger are perfectly harmonised with calming spices. Drink to stimulate the senses or to satisfy a sweet craving. Perfect mid-morning or as an evening warmer.
Premium botanicals and the finest black tea are held delicately in our bespoke stainless steel tea tins. These are designed to store our tea and keep its full aromatic flavour. Our tea tins are made from food grade stainless steel, please refill.
HOW TO INFUSE SERVE
- Straight black or with a splash of plant-based milk such as coconut or almond. Sweeten with a dollop of honey or maple.
DRINK ME ICED
- Brew straight black and pour over ice, add a splash of plant-based coconut milk and a dollop of maple.
DRINK ME WARM
- Infuse straight black, add maple or honey to taste and reduce over a low heat. Gently steam plant-based milk such as coconut or almond, being careful not to boil the milk. Add milk to the chai brew and enjoy. Read more about how to brew the perfect warming chai latte in our blog.
CHAI MILK - Add 2 teaspoons of tea per cup of almond, coconut or soy milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Add 1 teaspoon of artisan honey and brew to your own personal preference to extract the alluring taste of this delicious chai.
MEASURE - 1 teaspoon per cup
BREWING TEMPERATURE - 100°C
BREWING TIME - 3 minutes
Organic Black Tea*, Ginger Bits*, Cinnamon*, Fennel*, Aniseed*, Cloves* and Cardamom*.*Certified OrganicContains Caffeine
A traditional and spicy blend, containing antioxidant rich black tea, and spices to warm you.
ORGANIC BLACK TEA
- black tea is rich in polyphenols (a type of antioxidant) which support the reduction of inflammation.
- Ginger and cinnamon work together to boost circulation and promote feelings of warmth.
BioGro New Zealand
- *Free delivery for purchases over $100.
- We only sell in New Zealand territory.
- Products from one order may be delivered at different times, between 1 to 3 business days.