- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Supports optimal milk quality and supply
- Supports healthy digestion for mother and baby
- Supports uterine recovery after birth
Breastfeeding can be a challenging time, particularly in the first few weeks. This traditional herbal formula is welcome support for new parents. It includes Fennel and Nettle, widely used to support optimal production and quality of breastmilk. The targeted nutrients also support uterine recovery after labour and healthy digestion for baby. Take Breastfeeding Tea for ultimate support during nursing.
Each dose contains 1000mg of certified organic loose herbs of:
Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Pimpinella anisum (Aniseed)Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile)Urtica dioica (Nettle)Rubus idaeus (Raspberry leaf)
- Does not contain sugar, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten or dairy. - Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Use 1 level teaspoon (1000mg) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
For low milk supply take 3 cups throughout the day - morning, afternoon and evening. To maintain healthy milk supply take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture. Filled by weight, contents may settle.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for babies via breast milk.
- No restriction on long-term use.