- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This non-constipating iron bisgylcinate is a delicious and effective way to get your RDI of iron, boost depleted iron levels and support healthy energy levels. Gentle on the stomach and easily absorbed, we've included iron-rich herbs, fruit and vegetable juices selected for their Vitamin C and nutritive value to aid absorption and encourage healthy blood cells. Possibly New Zealand's most delicious liquid iron supplement!
- Easily absorbed doses of elemental liquid iron (bisglycinate)
- Non-constipating and gentle on the stomach
- Helps boost depleted iron levels
- Supports production of healthy red blood cells
- Suitable for all ages, including children and menstruating, pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Natural blackcurrant flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives vegan-friendly
- Safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Effective to supplement iron levels during pregnancy
- A great iron supplement for athletes and those with an active lifestyle
- Can be taken long term provided regular tests undertaken to ensure no excess iron accumulation
- Low iron levels
- Fatigue and low energy
- Pale skin
- Brittle nails
- Poor appetite
Adults : Take 5mls three times per day OR take a single dose of 15mls once per day if preferred.
Children 1-5 years: 5mls per day
Children 5-10 years: 5mls twice per day
Children 10 years and over: 5mls two to three times per day.
- Shake well before use.
- Can be taken long term.
Active ingredients in each 5ml dose:
IRON chelate bisglycinate (equivalent to iron 6.85mg) 36.07mg
WITHANIA root 857mg
CODONOPSIS root 475.5mg
NETTLE leaf 1320.5mg
In a base of fruit and vegetable concentrates, including:
+ chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.66g of sugar per 5ml dose.
- If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product.
- If taking long term, regular tests should be taken to ensure no excess iron accumulation
- Not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet.
- Not to be taken by those with haemochromatosis.