Vitamin Booster Vital B Elixir
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
BALANCE, BOUNCE AND HYDRATE
SUITED TO: Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal
An essential elixir that assists with hydration, enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. Niacinamide (B3) is a multi-tasking vitamin that has been shown to strengthen the skin and addresses a plethora of conditions. Combined with soothing and calming native extracts and Hyaluronic acid it delivers an instant radiance to the skin surface plumping and hydrating as well as improving the quality and texture of the skin.
Made in Australia, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Nut and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
- Promotes elasticity, suppleness and hydration
- Gives a firmer, plumped up appearance to the skin
- Helps diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Helps prevent the appearance of premature ageing
- Enhances skin's natural barrierImproves dullness
- Refines enlarged pores
- Restores calmness and clarity
- Boosts skin immunity and reduces inflammation
- Regulates excess oil production in acne sufferers
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces appearance of redness
Use in the morning and evening after cleansing. Press gently onto face, neck and décolletage areas and allow to absorb. Follow with recommended moisturiser as required. Store below 25°C/77°F. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin (Vegetarian)*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) extract*, Capparis mitchellii (Native Pomegranate) extract, Tasmannia lanceolata (Mountain Pepper Leaf) extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Willow Herb) extract, Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) extract, Oleo europea (Olive Leaf) extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) seed oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Isoamyl laurate, Glyceryl caprylate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, p-Anisic acid (Natural).
*Certified organic ingredient.