Stardust Shooting Star Necklace
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Have you ever had the privilege of witnessing a shooting star? Inspired by this magical moment, this necklace is threaded by hand using Tourmalinated quartz, Hematite and finished with a stunning Stardust pendant.
Tourmalinated Quartz is composed of clear quartz that has grown together with black tourmaline, hence the tiny, thread-like inclusions. This gemstone is believed to protect the wearer from negative emotions and thoughts. Wear this necklace as a reminder to stay positive and make an effort to look on the bright side.
- Each of our Stardust necklaces come with a description card, wrapped in tissue paper, sealed with a compostable sticker, and placed in a natural cotton jewellery bag.
- Measurements: 40cm long + extension chain.
- The Stardust pendant is made from 925 sterling silver, then layered with copper to help the final thick layer (1-3 micron) of yellow gold/grey rhodium, stick better. Finished with Cubic Zirconia.
- PLEASE NOTE: We work with professional photographers to best capture the detail & finish of each item. A slight variation in colour & pattern are to be expected from natural gemstones. No two VANIA pieces are ever identical for this reason - How special is that? However, if you are unsure about the shade, size and texture of a specific item, send us an email to email@example.com and we will happily assist you.
- DISCLAIMER: All metaphysical properties attributed to the gemstones sold by VANIA are based on ancient folklore and traditional uses. Our jewellery is NOT intended to treat or prevent any disease, nor replace professional medical advice. In saying that, at VANIA we believe that gemstones serve as amulets and gentle daily reminders of our connection to mother nature & the present moment.