Naturopathic Consultation Process
"My personal goal as a natural health practitioner is to support and educate my clients, giving them an alternative to address their health concern in a way that supports their overall wellbeing."
Naturopath, Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist
The Initial Consultation
2x 45 minute sessions ($220)
The first 45 minute session is about gathering information:
- Clarifying anything on the questionnaire (that will be emailed to you to fill out prior the session)
- Clinical assessments - iridology, facial, tongue and nail signs
- I will ask you to request relevant lab results from your doctor and or provide you with a lab form for any tests required
This session is about gathering as much information from you as possible so I can get an indication of your overall state and decide on the best way forward treatment plan wise.
The second 45 minute consultation is about education and providing you with your treatment plan which will include:
- Prescribed herbs and supplements
- Diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Relevant resources and information
This session is about explaining to you what is going on with your current state of health and how the treatment plan can help.
1x 45 minute session ($90)
1x 30 minute session ($65)
1x 15 minute session ($40)
Follow-ups are every 4-6 weeks. A lot of the time I work with women to improve their menstrual symptoms. So often follow ups are done after the next period.
- Re-assessing issues addressed, improvements and new signs/symptoms
- Trouble-shooting any issues with the treatment plan
- Adjustment of treatment plan, including dosages if needed
- Explaining where to from here
What does the treatment plan involve?
When coming up with the treatment plan, it is an individualised approach. I want to provide my clients with something that is sustainable and practical.
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- A personalised herbal blend
- Nutrient supplementation when required (most the time this is required!)