Hormonal Imbalances (and associated conditions)
- Mood disorders - PMS and PMDD
- Irregular cycles, painful periods, heavy periods, cyclical migraines
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Ovarian cysts
- Cervicle abnormalities
- Support coming off the pill
- Natural, non-invasive contraception
Preconception Care, infertility & miscarriage Prevention
This involves at least 3 months of consciously preparing for conception.
What is the importance of preconception care? It is the greatest gift we can give our children; a healthy start to life. It also supports your evolving body through pregnancy and postpartum.
- Treating fertility problems either known or unknown, in both men and women
- Assists in prevention of miscarriage, still birth and congenital defects
- Prevents pregnancy sickness and aid a straight forward birthing experience
- Prevents post-natal depression and post-natal depletion
What does it involve?
- Optimising the menstrual cycle/fertility
- Timing techniques to ensure fresh healthy sperm and ova
- Nutritional support
- Exercise and stress management
- Avoidance of toxins/pollutants
- Treatment health conditions that affect fertility
- Detoxification if needed
- Treatment of infections if needed
- Labs and functional testing as required
- Preconception care is not only for those who are experiencing infertility
IVF & IUI Support
There is evidence that IVF support results in more live births than IVF alone. It also improves the health of mother through pregnancy and the health of the baby. Treatment will depend on the cause of infertility or miscarriage.
- Sperm analysis
- Further assessment and treatment plan will depend on health of the sperm
Prenatal & Postnatal Support
The body is going through major changes and have huge demands during these times.
Ways that you can be supported during pregnancy and postpartum:
- dietary and supplement recommendations for healthy development of baby
- optimising health of mother during pregnancy
- pregnancy safe stress and immunity support
- preparing the body for birth and recovery
- prevention of postnatal depression
- dietary and supplement recommendations for postpartum to optimise health of new mother
- boosting breast-milk supply