Hormonal Imbalances (and associated conditions)
- Mood disorders - PMS and PMDD
- Irregular cycles, painful periods, heavy periods, cyclical migraines
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Ovarian cysts
- Cervicle abnormalities
- Support coming off the pill
- Natural, non-invasive contraception
This involves at least 3 months of consciously preparing for conception.
What is the importance of preconception care? It is the greatest gift we can give our children; a healthy start to life. It also supports your evolving body through pregnancy and postpartum.
- Treating fertility problems either known or unknown, in both men and women
- Assists in prevention of miscarriage, still birth and congenital defects
- Prevents pregnancy sickness and aid a straight forward birthing experience
- Prevents post-natal depression
What does it involve?
- Charting the menstrual cycle
- Timing techniques to ensure fresh healthy sperm and ova
- Nutritional support
- Exercise and stress management
- Avoidance of toxins/pollutants
- Treatment of allergies and other health conditions
- Detoxification if needed
- Treatment of infections if needed
- Various assessment tools and labs
- Natural methods of contraceptions
- Preconception care is not only for those who are experiencing infertility
Infertility & Miscarriage Prevention
Resolving infertility and miscarriage involves a similar method as preconception care.
Plus relevant labs such as MTHFR, anticardiolipin, antinuclear antibodies, anti-mullerian hormone.
There is evidence that IVF support results in more live births than IVF alone. It also improves the health of mother through pregnancy and the health of the baby. Treatment will depend on the cause of infertility or miscarriage.
- Sperm analysis
- Further assessment and treatment plan will depend on health of the sperm