Black Onyx Silver Column Amulet Necklace
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Strong, bold and unashamedly powerful.
Cathy Pope brings you another signature classic rose gold chain, featuring long elegant chain loops attached with a round spring clasp. This classically elegant chain can be worn every day, or as the perfect finishing touch to your evening wear.
Pendant 50mm long x 6mm wide
925 sterling silver setting
Chain 8mm wide 52cm long
Stainless steel does not flake off, tarnish or discolour. It is extremely long lasting and if taken care of will last you a lifetime
Each stone is individual so there may be some slight variations is colour and size. These semi-precious gemstones aren’t as hard as precious gemstones like diamonds. Therefore, they may have some subtle inclusions, marks or chips.
Onyx represents strength and protection and is said to have the trait of repelling negative energy. With its spiritual connection to Saturn, the planet of karmic cause and effect, onyx is credited with clearing past karmic stories and helping to restore harmony in our lives. And who doesn’t want that?
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.