Green Aventurine Classic Silver Chunky Choker
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The perfect fusion of bold simplicity, glamour and natural earthiness, Cathy Pope Jewellery’s inaugural Chunky Choker collection is the classic ‘go to’ piece of jewellery.
Chain – 10mm wide, 50cm long.
Stones approx 25mm x 18mm. Stainless steel does not flake off, tarnish or discolour. Colour is vacuum plated. It is extremely long lasting and if taken care of will last you a lifetime.
Each stone in this designer necklace is individual so there may be some slight variations is colour and size. These semi-precious gemstones aren’t as hard as precious gemstones like diamonds. Therefore, they may have some subtle inclusions, marks or chips.
Green aventurine declutters the energy field, especially around the heart chakra. This is why it is a wonderful stone for attracting romance. It assists us in healing old emotional wounds while simultaneously opening us up to receive more love.
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.