Labradorite Gold Angle Earrings
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
2cm drop from top of wire
Sterling silver gold vermeil (2 microns 14k gold plating)
Sterling silver asymetrical design
Labradorite has many healing properties. It is a deeply wise and intuitive stone that helps you to get back in touch with your own wisdom. It clears blockages in the throat chakra and the third eye chakra so you can stand in your truth. Labradorite also helps you to overcome fears and find your courage.
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.