Micro Dermal Roller
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ASSISTS WITH PRODUCT ABSORPTION
Rejuvenate, revitalise and create a more vibrant complexion with our customised 0.3mm dermal roller. A safe, gentle and easy to use home needling solution.
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Promote a brighter, even complexion
- Assist product penetration
- Target fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish light scarring
Fine, hypoallergenic titanium needles create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin and work to enhance the overall efficacy of our serums and elixirs. The dermal roller may assist serums and moisturisers to reach their targeted area and effectively address your skin concerns. We recommend rolling the device over the face 2-3 times a week.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure.
- Avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
- Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Products may "spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently.
Sterilise with (boiling) hot water after each use.
Once a month, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
Replace every 6-12 months.