- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Target the effects of aging from the inside, out.
ResveraCel features nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of three complementary ingredients that support your body’s natural ageing process and cellular metabolism.
Benefits of Thorne’s ResveraCel
- Supports healthy cellular aging
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent)
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function
- Supports healthy methylation
- Enhances cellular energy production
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver
Resveratrol, a natural substance found in, among other things, red wine, has shown promise in clinical studies by modulating the effects of several age-related conditions, including:
- Supporting the body's normal inflammatory response and its health-promoting effect on blood vessels.
- Activating a special class of protein enzymes called sirtuins that act as cellular switches by up-regulating numerous positive functions, including cellular aging, inflammatory response, detoxification, stress resistance, fat and glucose metabolism, circadian rhythm, and mitochondrial biogenesis.
- The sirtuin proteins support the formation of new mitochondria in the cells, which results in more efficient cellular energy production and possibly increased longevity.
How to Use
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.